The destination of an unfamiliar journey is hard to reach without directions to get us there. Our values provide direction. They are the milestones on the path. When we reach a milestone, it points us forward and onward. We believe that if we are hitting these milestones, we will see our vision become reality and fulfill our mission.
We are a Christian People (Eph. 2:4-6,8)
- We are united with all believers in proclaiming the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
We are a Holiness People (Gal. 5:16,22-23,25)
- It is the work of the Holy Spirit that restores us in the image of God and produces in us the character of Christ.
We are a Missional (Sent) People (1 Pet. 2:9-10)
- OUR MISSION OF WORSHIP because worship is the highest expression of our love for God.
- OUR MISSION OF COMPASSION AND EVANGELISM because the Great Commandment and the Great Commission move us to engage the world in evangelism, compassion, and justice.
- OUR MISSION OF DISCIPLESHIP because discipleship is the means through which the Holy Spirit gradually brings us to maturity in Christ.
We are a Welcoming People (Matt. 25:34-40)
- As people who have been welcomed into family by a loving God, we have become co-hosts with Christ. It means that love lives here and welcomes all who enter.
We are an “All in” People (1 Cor. 12:12-27)
- Because of Jesus' radical love towards us , we desire to give all of our energy and resources, not only toward our own journey but also the journeys of those we encounter.